Re: Pronunciation*****Hey Folks Warning******

Good Job Chris,
I found the message yesterday. And made sure that I was okay. I do weekly updates via C net catch-up and Windows update so I was okay. I have even now included a link on my website for C net catch-up. It's not a hard thing to do and I use it when I'm busy doing water changes and stuff like that. It doesn't hurt to have the latest patches and stuff like that. Thanks to David for also sending me the link to the information regarding this problem. It's a fact of life and if we stay on top we'll be okay. By the way the link is free and they don't pay me for posting it. I do it as I guess you could call it a public service. And I actually do care about my fellow hobbyist.
                                                        JerryB

Jerry B's ApistoWorld