Re: ram fry, sigh

One interesting point that i hope everyone who is keeping and breeding
or attempting to breed rams is, Tom noted that the water in both
settings were acidic and very warm, both over 30C....  I've found if you
really want to breed Rams, keep the water warm.... they love it!!

I also envy you Tom for the chance to see Rams in their natural habitat.
Maybe someday i'll hit the lottery and go collecting in south america.

John