RE: Determining CO2 Concentrations in Natural Waters and condescension

Wise words Colin. For the record David Y. I happen to
lkike you and think you a very wise aquarist. We have
spoken on the phone before and you seem to be a very
nice person. If I ofeded you in anyway I am sorry that
was not my intention. I hope we can continue to be
"fish" friends and not cause the list any trouble. No
hard feeling on my part. ANd I just got over a lousy
flu myself so I fo hope you feel better. You feel very
strongly about your view as do I. It's ok if we do not
agree.

Dave Sanchez