Apology

I just wanted to apologize to the list for starting that whole "evolution" thread.  I was just trying to share some observations of my Rams that fit within evolutionary models.  I had no idea that "evolution" was still such a scary and controversial word.

If you go back and read my initial post, it is quite clear that my intentions were innocent, and I in no way tried to "preach the truth of evolution".  I do think it is funny that any mention of the word "evolution" gets some people so worked up that they feel the need to share their feelings on the subject.  I also think it is funny that these anti-evolutionists post on a list discussing apistos -- a group of fishes that scientists use as an evolutionary model!!  Don't even get started on cichlids as a whole!!

Oh well. I'll try not to use loaded words in any future posts!! :-)

-Tony
PS -- If anyone has any double-red or flame tail aggies, I'm on the market to replace a male.