Re: Peat vs. Sphagnum moss??/ Trying Some new Apistos now D.filamentosus

Thanks Dave,
 I did do some searching and found an article with similar advice. I will
definitely put these in a 10 gal and setup with plants a thin layer of sand
on bottom. This is different from my norm but, I do believe listening to
those in the know.

 You've really confirmed what I saw in this article and water changes will be
a priority. Actually that will be easy to control in a 10 gallon. Food that's
no problem. I am a good feeder of fish. I love watching them go crazy over
black worms and watching them jerking at the bbs.

  I liked to start out on something new being informed. Hate to have run to a
book as things are in the process of going wrong. I tend to keep my own notes
with key points on all my fish so if I haven't work with the fish much I can
know at a glance exactly what is expected.
                                                            Thanks for the
help
                                                      actually sounds like
fun a new
                                                                 challenge
                                                                     Jerry...
I'll let you know when they are free swimming.<G>