RE: Apistogramma 'Apache'

I guess Apache would work then since the other names
have somehting to do with painted face or masked face,
or something like that.  If you thing of an apache
indian you would think of face paint also. So I guess
it fits.  Those tricky exporters trying to make us buy
the same fish over and over by using different names.
shame on them:)