Re: Apistogramma moae

I worked with A.moae back in 1992 and my experiences
with them echo what Zack said and many others. I found
them very easy to breed. I had wild specimens at the
time and I remember they were housed in 20 longs with
flower pots. I had one male to 3 females in these
setups and I was amazed at how fast they adapted and
spawned for me. My male I will never forget he was a
very bright creamy biege color with just black eyes
and fin tips. An outstanding little fellow none of the
other males I had came close to this one. I also
remember them being very prolific and easy to breed.
Good luck

Dave