Re: Apistogramma moae

Dave,

A. moae first entered the hobby in 1995 as specimens collected by Elsässer in
the Rio Moá. Römer is incorrect when he says that Koslowski's Orange-stripes is
A. moae. This fish is more closely related to A. cruzi.

The fish you discussed back then in Cichlid News was actually A. sp. Rotpunkt -
a very different fish entirely.

Mike Wise