Re: Apistogramma moae

Very interesting Mike I see them on many diffrent
commercial list from Europe and I was bringing some in
for myself in the coming week. I have even seen them
on lists as far back as 3-4 years ago. I certainly
agree they may not be the true A.moae however I just
want to know what to look for. I am sure I am not the
only one who has seen them on import list and for the
last few years. I also see the possability of a fish
with the wrong ID circulating around.

Dave