Re: Apistogramma moae

Could it be possable that those orginal fish from
Germany were spread to the righ people and places
because I have seen A.moae on lists from Holland,
Germany and other European countries. Also these fish
find their way to America. I know of several importers
out there bringing in these fish for the few years.
The question is now does anyone out there have any of
these fish? I know at the conventions many such fish
are available. A picture would be nice so we can see
if they are the true A.moae.

Dave Sanchez