Re: Apistogramma moae

Zack,

I'll bet that you didn't get the true A. moae then. If you got them commercially
& they were supposed to be A. norberti, a Peruvian fish, then I imagine what you
had was A. cf. moae (Nauta). This fish superficially looks like A. moae, but is
different. The only people I know who have the true A. moae are in Germany &
they all came from Elsässer's specimens.

Mike Wise