Re: Beginner needs help! (Was: High density fish tank)

.....super point Patricia and true......I experience more trouble with 1 pair
(sometimes) in a tank rather than 4-5-6 (more) of the same fish in a
tank.........with something for dithers.  The quesion of course becomes what is
crowded......but people should remember that when buying apisto's basically the
more the better.....but then there are some of the super agressive apistos like
the Sunsets........the ratio of fish to fish is sometimes dependent on a rogue
male or something like that............but crowding.....is that the word we are
after......someone find a better word...............I'm off to the AKA in St.
Louis this weekend....should be fun!

Mike