Re: Beginner needs help! (Was: High density fish tank)

In a message dated 5/23/2002 10:55:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nestor10@mindspring.com writes:

the Pelvis to figure out. Nor will the Apistos wait around while they do, so
the Pelvis might just have to tear into a few or more to get the point
across, if you get my drift...

I have mixed the two but, you do have to be careful. A pair of Nigeria Greens can really look nice in a big 55 with several Apistos. I've also mixed Nanochromis transvestitus well needless to say they went into breeding. Man you would not believe how much of a killer they can become. As long and skinny as they seem they get all over another fish like the Tasmanian devil.
I'm not real crazy over westies although I have some. They just don't treat their women right.
                                                          JerryB