Re: frequent spawning

Tomoko

I have a ton of little guys coming up... i mostly trade off the fish for
others or bring them into a huge pet shop where they'll take 50 fish at
once.   I also can be very generous to club members that want to try
some apistos.... giving fish away makes me feel good sometimes too.
Convincing pet shops to take apistos.... they have to be pretty big if
they dont know much about apistos so they can see the colors... more
knowledgable shops will take juveniles sometimes because they know what
the fish will grow into.

And hopefully come fall, when auction season for aquarium clubs comes
around.. i'll be pretty set for fish going to auctions, which should
bring me good money to buy other fish.

John