Re: List of ID corrections was Ap. jurua

Yea Mike I think you could sell them. A basic correction notebook would go 10-20 bucks.
The killi guys have some self published stuff on collecting sites ect for about that. I
don't know if a regular book of corrections would sell and you would need to fetch much
more cash for it. I don't think people would spend money in the 20-m 5- dollar range.

R3

PS  sign me up if you do the pamphlet book deal.