RE: egg color

-----Original Message-----
From:	"owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com" <owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com> on behalf of	"TD7894@aol.com" <TD7894@aol.com>
Sent:	Sunday, July 07, 2002 11:34 PM
To:	"apisto@listbox.com" <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject:	Re: egg color

Hello, I don't mean to sound stupid or anything but my borelli eggs are
always creamy colored and I got more babies than I know what to do with.
What could influence egg color?  Just interested, Teresa

hi,
For what i know the food that u feed to yr fishes might affect the colours of the eggs to a certain extend, food that is rich in carotene which is red will therefore transmit red carotene into the eggs too which in return be redish eggs.

Just my 2cts worth.

Take part in the Penning on Squares Chinese Essay Writing Contest.
Submit your masterpieces or vote for your favourite works, and win attractive prizes.
Be there or be SQUARE!
http://sea.litcontest.lycosasia.com

cOntact @ Lycos <http://contact.lycosasia.com>
= 10MB for email and filestore + lots of other goodies...