Re: Difficult females

In a message dated 7/24/2002 12:12:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tomokoschum@knology.net writes:

Tomoko

What kind of live food are they guarding? That sounds funny I've never seen that before.

And as for Aggies I've always had nasty females and nasty males I currently have a 30 gallon full of Flame tail double red and another 20 with Red Golds I only have 1 Adult left out of like 9. It always works that way with Aggies for me but, I don't mind as long as they leave me fry behind.

  My Rio Mamore adults spawned once and now the male keeps going after the female and she doesn't seem to want to be bothered. Wish my wife would have done that.<g>
  The Mamore I have that are spawning are the offspring and they started spawning at 4 months.
  Hope yours get it together. And with the aggie and the tail. I had that happen and I separated them until his tail grew back. Used some Melafix. I end up moving males and females around until I find one that can handle the other. That's what works for me.
                                                                 JerryB