Re: ram fry food

Hi Frank,

D. pulex and moina are too big for ram fry.
Baby moina are so tiny, but still they are
close to newly hatched bbs size.  I give my
apisto fry and moms a lot of moina and D.
pulex, but it takes a little while before
apisto fry are big and strong enough to chase
moina and daphnia.  It appears (to me at
least) that bbs on the other hand do not swim
around as much and therefore easier for fry
to catch and eat.

Have you consider culturing microworms for
your ram fry rather than daphnia and moina?

Hope this helps,

Tomoko