Re: ram fry food

moina should work for you.

F. Tadeo wrote:
I don't have much experience with daphnia pulex or moina and was wondering if anyone knows if any of these are small enough to be eaten by newly hatched ram fry?

I've failed many times in my efforts before to spawn rams, largely in part to them always breeding at the most inopportune times (when I'd be very busy with school and not able to hatch brine shrimp every day).  This time around, however, I'm planning things out carefully and willing to take the time to culture and hatch the damn daphnia and brine shrimp.

Thanks for any help!

-Frank

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader