Re: Atlanta ACA Convention

I saw Mike's presentation at GCCA's show this spring and I agree.  And I know he was updating his slides so I saw the "draft" version.  What I found very informative was the way he categorized the fish by their river types (i.e. "white water," "black water," etc.).  And why some fish, such as those from black water systems are more difficult.  Seems obvious to many who pay attention on this list, but it strikes a different chord when you see all of the "known" apistos in one presentaion instead of a thread on a single species.  Plus many non-Apisto-philes were very impressed.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/