Re: new aggie

Ok, I've sat by and watched this thread go... my turn to add fuel to the
fire... or get burned..!!!

Whos to say that different locations of a particular Aggie arent the
same fish.... just because the first fish is from Rio X and the second
one is from Rio Y.... why couldnt they be the same fish just different
places....

Now as for not crossing aquarium strains of aggies or even
Cacatuoides.... hell i have no problems with that..... i've had some
nice fish come out of crossing a double red aggie with an alenquer type
aggie.... if and when i sell these fish at auctions, they are clearly
labeled such that.... a cross of two types..... Aquarium strains are
just that ...... aquarium strains.!!!!

And from a LOOKS point of view... funny how that Rio Tigre aggie looks
ALOT like my Alenquer strain does...... HMMmmmmmmmm!!

Lt Chekov..... shields up!!!!!   Red Alert..!!

John