Re: Spare me

Jerry-
did I spell it wrong or are you serious?  you hit the nail on the head,
regardless.  Infusoria, I thought was the crap (mung, filth, etc....the
micro organism broth that would be in the filter sponge or java moss).
that's what I refer to it as.  I could be way off.  I was the guy
referring to trio as triple or triplet or something, so as far as
looking less intelligent...
Thanks for your input, and the reminder to use every outcome as a
learning experience.

Archie Christian
Creator & Author of 	"An Idiots Guide to  Guiding Idiots"
Phone (443) 287-3053
Pager  (410) 283-9300
Email  Achrist@jhmi.edu