Re: Spare me

Hi Archie,
My perferred method of putting my ill fish to sleep is
to put it in a bag of water, tie it, and then without
looking at it, place the whole thing in the freezer.
All the while convincing myself that this method is
the most humane.
When trash day comes, I reach in the freezer, without
looking at the bag and put it in the trash. All the
while convincing myself that that method was the most
humane.

It doesn't happen often, but I hate it nevertheless.