Re: conductivity question

Very good question Coby. Please keep in mind so as to
not confuse you. The counductivity is rising but the
water hardness is not! what you are seeing is the
accumalation of pollution ie dissolved organic wastes(
ie feces, uneaten food etc) nitrates etc. the only way
to keep it down is via water changes. A heavily
planted tank will hel as well but water changes are
the best way to keep a stable low counductivty and
thus low pollution for the eggs of a sensitive species
like dicrosus to hatch. And please there are no stupid
questions your question was actually a very good one
and hopefully it will propel you to success! goo dluck

Dave Sanchez