RE: Leaves

I also have many chestnut leaves.
But as I saw  many spores leaving those chestnut to contaminate my tomatoes,
I wouldn't use them for my fishes, afraid to fungus them.
(Those spores were orange, contaminate the tomatoes with a "rot" disease,
quite common this year here in Belgium; weather was humid and temperate)

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.Any use of the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.Any liability for the
correct and complete transmission of the information or for any delay or
interruption of the transmission or for damages arising from the use of
reliance of the information shall be disclaimed.If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail
and delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your cooperation