Re: Albinism and Aggression

I didn't mean to imply that line- or inbreeding was a bad thing, just a
possible reason behind the apparent recessivism. But to answer your
question - No, I'm not 100% certain yet. The thing that's throwing me is the
dark eyes right now. I was waiting until it got a little larger to check for
red or pink.

BUT...

I'm about to leave for work, and when I get back early this afternoon I will
set something up for it. The possibility of a _white_ one is intriguing,
certainly. BTW, I *am* leaning more towards the Cockatoo because of the
shape of the snout.

Any ideas for the source of a mate, then?

-Y-