Re: Pelvicachromis ID help - part 2

Mike,

Thanks for the opinion. I am hoping to get others to
chime in still. When the fish were younger they
exhibited more differences. Also, they look somewhat
different when not brooding. I will try to get those
photos in the coming weeks and post them as well. I
also will offer commentary at some point. For now I am
waiting to hear other opinions.

Do you have an address for the West African list? I
have lost it.

Bob

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=243736