Re: cacatuoide question

I've been lurking here for a little while, just wanted to ask...which Apisto's
would do well in harder water? Here in Hawaii, in my area the water is pretty
alkaline..pH around 7.6, I don't know about the hardness (but it's probably
pretty high judging by the water marks on my glass over time).

In the past, I've breed cacatouides and Rotpunkt with no problems. I've also
had other species such as trifasciata and njisenni spawn but not much fry
hatch.

TIA,

Greg