Re: Apistos in the South!

According to Koslowski (2002) 'A. sp. Paraguay II' is merely a color variant of
A. borellii. Their supposed diagnostic rose colored body & tail fin are found on
A. borellii at several locations in northern Argentina (Corientes Provence, in
the Rio Paraná drainage near the mouth of the Rio Paraguay. A. commbrae & A.
trifasciata do not occur quite as far south as A. borellii.

Mike Wise