 My name is Steve Morrison, I live in the northeastern Lower Peninsula of
Michigan.  I work as a Night Auditor for a Holiday Inn. I have been into
Ichthyology/Tropical Fish keeping on and off over the past 25 years, and
graduated from Swordtails & Platies, to some of our native Lake Huron fish.
They were convienant being that I live a stones throw from the lake.  I once
procured Apistogramma's back in the early 1980's, but found they did not
last long due to the hardness and Ph quality of my water.  Now that I own my
own house, I want to get back into them.  I have been preparing to setup a
complete new system and plan to track as much details as possible.  Being
single, I have the liberty to proceed without getting into trouble about any
possible messes, or time wasted on this project.  I hope to be able to keep
in contact with other apisto keepers and share expiriences.  Thank you in
advance to all, "and I need to keep this short"  for the responses that I