>You may want to make an introductory mailing, introducing yourself.
>
>You can do that by simply replying to this message.
>

>Regards,
>postmaster@aquaria.net

I am an aquarist in Auburn, Alabama.  I currently have 35 tanks up and
going, a significant number of which are devoted to Apistogramma species.
Species I currently have include: A. agassizii. A. bitaeniata, A. borellii,
A. cacatuoides, A. moae, A. catei, A. nijsseni, and A. viejita.  I also
keep west African dwarf cichlids, including Pelvicachromis pulcher, P.
subocellatus, P. taeniatus, P. roloffi, and P. sp. aff. pulcher.  I also
keep a few rift lake species.  I have been keeping fish for most of the
last 35 years.  My tanks range in size from 10 gallons up to 180 gallons.
I would really like to know if there are any other apisto enthusiasts in
southeast Alabama or southwest Georgia. I belong to the Atlanta Area
Aquarium Association and there is one other true apisto fan in the club as
well as several other members who keep one or more Apisto species.
Currently, I have actively breeding groups of A. borellii, A. moae, and A.
catei.  I am a firm believer in live foods and cultivate daphnia, cyclops
and bloodworms.  Although Auburn has relatively soft water, I use R/O water
exclusively as Auburn regularly treats its reservoir with algacides and I
and many other Auburn aquarists have lost many fish when the city doses the
system.  I look forward to corresponding with many of you.

Charles Ray

============ Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying =============