Re: Altispinosas & Rams

Dear Tracie,
Fibres sticking out of the fish, sounds like the nematode worm
"Cammallanus"  When the fish moves forward look closely and you may see
them moving back up into the fish.  I have succesfully treated this in the
past using a drug called Levamisole Hydrochloride recommended by a vet.
It is actually a cattle worming drug.  In the UK at least you can purchase
it without prescription from farmyard suppliers.

Ken.L