My name is Pedro Sanchez and I live in Lancaster, PA.  I belong to several
local aquarium societies and specialty societies as well.  I maintain about
25 aquariums but I currently don't maintain any dwarf cichlids.  For the past
15 years I've been interested in the propogation of tropical fish.
 Hopefully,
I can benefit from and contribute to this mailing list.  I would like to know

what's available out there.

Sincerely yours,

Pedro

----------- Reminder: Kindly quote parsimoniously when replying -------------