RE: cacaquestion

Tell me about the blue cacatuoides.  Are they quite blue?  I remember
seeing a picture of cacatuoides as a kid, back when they were still
identified as "U2", the the "Know your Cichlids" book.  There were two
males in face-to-face attack pose, and the fish were light blue all over!
 I have yet to see such a fish, or for that matter, hear of anyone else who
has seen it.  Anybody else out there remember seeing this picture?  Anybody
ever see the fish?

Tom