RE: Sex Ratios

Interesting.  I have been spawning and raising triple red cacatuoides in
water in the mid-70's tops, and pH at the high end of 7, and I have been
"plagued" by very high male ratios.  I had a batch last year of about 50
that did not have a single female!  Back when I was doing them in softer,
lower pH water, I was getting almost all females.  I really would like to
get to even sex ratios - perhaps the low 70's and neutral pH?

Tom