RE: cacaquestion -Reply

>>Anybody else out there remember seeing this picture?<<

I remember the picture.  They were a vivid turquoise blue.
Two males facing each other with their mouths agape.  I also
remember attending my first cichlid auction last fall and
seeing my cacatuoides in person.  I thought the bag was
miss-marked.  It wasn't.

I was so intrigued that I spent a few extra minutes examining
them.  They were double reds and even though they didn't
resemble the image I had remembered, they were a truly
remarkably attractive fish.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
william_vannerson@ama-assn.org