LIST

I HAVE FOR SALE:

(3) JUVINILE PAIRS (~1.25") _Nanochromis transvestitus_         $12+Shipping
        These are tank raised and I have been able to sex them for nearly a
month.

(1) BREEDING PAIR (M:~4";F:~2-3") _Nanochromis nudiceps_        $15+Shipping
        This pair was sold to me as N. nudiceps, but given the uncertainty
regarding nudiceps and parilus, I don't personally have the knowledge to
guarantee which species it is.  They are beautiful fish and they look very
much like N. parilus in Linke & Staeke.  They have spawned 5 times for me
but they are quite sensitive fish and I have only successfully raised one
batch of about 20 babies.  I suspect that the hardness is too high in their
tank (~110 ppm) and that the eggs are infertile and thus being eaten.

(1) BREEDING PAIR (M:~3";F:~2") _Apistogramma biteniata_        $8+Shipping
        Solid breeding pair.

(1) PAIR (M:~3";F~2") _Apistogramma caucatoides_                $10+Shipping
        I have not spawned this pair but they are still young.

If you're interested, e-mail me or contact me in the evening at (713)529-5077.
Dept. of Ecology & Evol. Biology, MS-170
Rice University
135 Anderson Biology Lab
6100 Main
Houston, TX. 77005-1892