Re: My Cacatuoides

Whilst Cacatuoides are the subject matter has anyone heard of A.
Cacatuoides "Starburst" I picked up a pair of fish described thus at an
auction yesterday.

The female looks like a standard Cockatoo female but the male seems to be a
cross between a Red-Flash and a Gold-Orange with  reddish orange tail anal
and dorsal finnage and the dorsal spines extend back approx. 3/4 of the
fish's length and they have a slight orange tint over white. When he
displays he's a spectacular looking fish and I'm  hoping this is a true
color morph and not just a fluke, I might be able to recoup the cost 10
fold if they are a "fixed" variety.

Stuart