Venezuela apistos

I will be going on an Apisto collecting trip to Venezuela in July. The plan
is to collect around Ciudad Bolivar and then east into the Orinoco Delta.
There are reports of new Apisto  species being found in this area.  From
what I can gather these are both broad bodied as well as elongate fish.  As
those who have collected before know, alternative sites and plans are often
necessary.  Does anyone have any information regarding collecting sites in
Venezuela?  Any information would be appreciated.
Tom