My cacatuoides

	Well I have been sorta filling you folks in for a bit
about my Cockatoos. Right now in the 10g, I have a female with her
fry that are now on the 10th day of free swimming. I am starting to see
the blue coloring that is present on the makes cheeks on some of the
fry. Dorsal fins are getting much more visibile with all
having a bright white 2 or 3 spikes on thefront part of it. Pretty neat so
fart.
	Well I just notcied one fthing. I had moved the male and the other
female from that 10g tank and placed them in a 30g community planted tank,
figuring this would help my fry survive, and i figured my female
in the 30g wont get comfortable rough to breed. Well I was wrong.
Right now she is bright yellow and black, chasing the 2 flame dwarf
gouramis I have in there awa from a spot behind a log off wood and java
fern. I cannot see if she has laid anything but she looks like it
and is acting like she has some eggs.

	Will keep you posted. I seriously doubt that the mother will be
able to raise the fry in the 30g tank. 2 corys, 2 gouramis, SAE and 3
ottos will drive her bonkers I am sure. The SAE drives me up a wall.
Never seen a bottom feeder pop up verticle like a bopper to get some food.
Sheesh, brine shrimp must be tasty!!

Mike

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath@citilink.com   |