Re: Any suggestion? (fry)

>>The A. cacatuoides female last Saturday moved the fry outside of...

I have my apisto cactuoides fry on the 21st day of free swimming,
in a 10g tank, with just the mother. I am thinking of moving her
in a week or so. Anyways, leave her for a while, its neat watching
her herd the family around. I feed my fry, baby brine shrimp
many times a day. I usually feed them twice early in the morning,
an since I am at work for 10 hrs a day, when I come home, they are hungry.
Don't worry about it. Good luck!

Oh yeah, I am not by any means an experienced breeder. This is my 1st
breeding atempt of any fish, and so far I have had 5 spawns, with only 2
surviving, both of which are being raised right now.
Laters

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath@citilink.com   |
| www.citilink.com/~mcgrath |