going to San Jose

Does anyone know anything about the fish availability in the San Jose (or
surrounding) area?  I'm leaving Friday evening (Oct 31) for a week-long software
conference, and while I'll be in the area, I'd like to know if there's any place
I ought to hit.  It doesn't have to specialize in Apistos, just freshwater
species.  Or, it could even be a serious hobbyist who would welcome a visit.

Sorry I'm asking so late (one day notice), but it just dawned on me to ask.  If
you have an answer after Friday, direct an e'mail to me with "San Jose" as the
subject.  I'll have my wife forward the message to me.

- --Randy

mailto:carey@spacestar.net