Re: Bad mom!

IDMiamiBob@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-11-22 10:31:49 EST, Simone wrote:
>
> << I saw this: good Borellii's eggs are of a very bright orange  >>
>
> Egg color is the result of diet.  You are feeding them brine shrimp, tubifex,
> or something else with a lot of orange pigment, which Apistos then somehow
> manage to transfer to the eggs.  Feed them white misquito larvae or flakes,
> and the eggs will be an ivory color.  Mix the diet, and the orange or red
> will be somewhat faded, depending on the ratio of foods.
>
> Bob

  Bob you are right about the color of the eggs that may change with the diet,
but I was trying to drive your attention on the brightness off the eggs and on
the fact that the color may change and become opalescent even as soon as the
second day after the spawn come.
That is based only on my experience

Anyway thanks Bob and bye
Have a great day you all