Re: cold fish

Hi Gary

You did a lot better than me. Had no power from Tuesday 7.30 am  till
Sunday 12.30 pm. Did get a generator Friday night from Miami.  Lost 200
fishes. 150 Kribs plus most of my breeding pairs of Apisto.Only have 2
pairs of A.cacatuoides triple red and one pair of P.subocellatus left.
Plus the Apisto I got from you at the auction. I was using blankets and
bags of hot water. I guess that save the rest of the fishes.

George