Re: Breeding Rams !?!?!?!---Another thought

 Since I am also trying to breed Rams, I would like to ask if the male should
> be removed after the spawning which seems to be the advice for Apistos?
> Thanks,
> Leo

I remove both parents, because they almost always eat the eggs. And the
fertilization rate of the eggs is always low.Rams are difficult to breed,
even to mantain , in my opinion. They are very demanding about water
quality and food.

                        \\\\|////
                        / _   _ \
	        Carlos Eduardo Alves Ribeiro