beauty contest?

	I've recently returned to the hobby after a 20 year absence.  I used to keep
"macrocichlids", but I picked up some A. agissizii at the LFS and fell in love
with the genus.  Since then, I have found a trio of unidentified Apistos at
another local store (similar to the photo of A. steindachneri on page 47 of
Vierke, but with a black lateral line instead of the pronounced spots) and I
am struck by the subtle beauty and relative peacefulness of these fish.
	I'd like to expand to other species but have limited space - so why not
conduct a poll?  I am curious what other Apistogramma species (and varieties)
other subscribers on this list find the most beautiful.  If beauty isn't your
thing tell me what your favorite species is and why (behavior etc).
	I hope that this an appropriate post.  I thought this type of poll might be
of interest to a number of enthusiasts.

- -Lars (in Bellingham between Seattle and Vancouver)
lcrabo@aol.com