R: Biogas

Let me tell you this: if you will find some CO2 system with compressed
bottle for a cheap price you will buy it. I did the same: I started with
yeast  one year ago and now I'm really, really happy with my CO2 system
(95$) except for a little problem when I started using it. Compressed
bottle gives you the best way to set your Ph at the value you want. And you
will not loose any more time preparing the yeast bottles.
Your fishes will be happier and your plants too. Ph going up and down is
not a very good thing for a tank and your yeast bottle will cause that,
unless you will  try to control the flow rate

Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini@mdnet.it)