P. Teaniatus Wori and Taeniatus "Nigerian Redface"

I just received 5 of each of these fish (all F1's)and placed them in tanks
excited to breed them. The Wori (3 females and 2 males) are in a 55 planted
tank with a pair of N. Trans. and a pair of subocellatus. Ph is 6.9 soft
water, Congo tetras and 2 pair of small killies (a. garderi) are also in the
tank.  Anyone have any suggestions or tips? The Wori need to grow out a bit
they are about 1".  The "Nigerian Redface" look like sub-o's and they may just
be that.  The breeder I got them from claims that the person who caught his
wild pair said that these fish are not in any books.  Anybody know anything
about them?

									Andy