Re: Universal Web Site, Houston, etc

Here is my 2c to prove I dont just lurk here :)

Personally I would like to see a site that either a) has all the pictures located
on the site(first choice) or b) links directly to the picture of the fish in
question (second choice).

I realise this is more work/requires permission to use photos etc etc but I
believe a better quality reference site will be built this way.  As a person new
to the hobby and dwarfs in particular I have found the wide variety and variation
of species confusing, and poorly labelled pictures and mis-idenifications just add
to it all.

If you are trying to build a serious index of the fish available to the hobby,
then the effort needs to be made to ensure that it is as accurate as possible. Out
of date URL's, making viewers drill down on other sites all detract from it.

Also rather than starting  _another_ site how about giving thought to enhancing an
existing one - The KRIB (sorry Eric :), CHOP, or the Apistogramma Study Group all
spring to mind as appropriate places.

Regards

Steph