Re: Replies

Vicky writes:

<Snip><  Maybe this would work in a 50 gallon or larger tank. Read into this,,
> need more tanks,, more is better!! GRIN!!<snip>>

More IS better, and sometimes Bigger is Best  |:-)

<snip> I use 20 gallon tall tanks for my angels.<snip>>

Good Girl!!  Often economizing can be destructive to what we try to do.

 <snip>I can't wait for the 2 new Pet Smarts to open up. These look like they
 will be huge stores. I think they are called "Pet Smart", or something
 like it.

It's PetSmart (one word)  While they are very large, they tend to be an all-
critters department store.  They aren't prone to carrying anything outwide of
the standard commercial bread-and-butter fish, and there is nothing on their
job applications that asks you what you know about any kind of animals.  Their
fish depatment will be no larger than any decent-sized LFS, their level of
expertise will be faked, they will be unlikely to buy fish from local
breeders, and the quality of their livestock will be average.  They have great
prices on hardware, but I personally prefer to support the LFS where I can get
the genuine assistance I need.

Bob Dixon